Hiring International Students
International students possess a unique set of skills and experiences that make them an asset to U.S. employers and multinational corporations. These skills and experiences include:
- Multilingual skills, multicultural perspective, awareness and knowledge of global business practices and markets
- Ability to access a worldwide network of peers that can be invaluable to a U.S. employer
- Work experience within a multi-national team environment
- Strong work ethic, high degree of motivation, and ability to perform in today's market place
- Familiarity and understanding of American business practices and theories learned through their experiences while enrolled at Katz
International students who are in the U.S. as an F-1 or J-1 student (non-immigrant) are generally eligible to apply for student work authorization upon completion of their academic program/studies, provided that they secure the necessary authorization before beginning employment. Work authorization and procedures can vary according to the student's immigration visa.
For more information please refer to the U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services web page.